Kathryn Chess – Nutritionist & Certified Health Coach
Kathryn is a Nutritionist and Holistic Health Coach certified by the American Association of Drugless Practitioners.
She is also a certified Yoga teacher, Acupressurist and massage therapist, who trained in Chinese medicine modalities and practices.
Kathryn’s own positive experience with holistic alternative therapies led her obtain a Bachelor’s of Science from Clayton College of Natural Health and a Health Coaching Certificate from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition.
During her training, she studied over 100 dietary theories, practical lifestyle management techniques and innovative coaching methods with some of the world’s top health and wellness experts.
When I first started health coaching, most of my clients were following my advice and getting great results. Some were following my advice, doing all the right things, but were not meeting their goals. No matter what they did, could not release weight and rid themselves of their annoying hormonal symptoms.
I wanted to help these people too, so I knew I needed more training and I wanted to find other ways to help. That’s why I went for additional training and got my Health Coaching Certificate from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition in New York and got additional training with Dr. Sara Gottfried, a Harvard trained gynecologist who believes in healing hormones naturally and wrote ‘The Hormone Cure’.
Studied With The World’s Top Health and Wellness Experts
- Joshua Rosenthal, MScEd, founder and director of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- Deepak Chopra, MD World Leader in Mind-Body Medicine, Director of Education at The Chopra Center, Bestselling Author
- David Katz, MD, MPH, Authority on Preventive Medicine and Weight Management, Director of the Yale Prevention Research Center
- Walter Willett, MD, DrPH, Chair of the Department of Nutrition at Harvard’s School of Public Health and Bestselling Author
- Andrew Weil, MD, Bestselling Author and Expert on Integrative Medicine and Mind-Body Interactions
- Gabrielle Bernstein, Motivational Speaker, Life Coach, Bestselling Author
- Susan Blum, MD, MPH, Functional Medicine Doctor, Founder of Blum Center for Health
- Mark Hyman, MD, Founder and Medical Director of The UltraWellness Center, Bestselling Author
- Geneen Roth, Pioneer of Emotional Eating and Empowerment, Bestselling Author
- David Wolfe, recognized Expert and Bestselling Author on Superfoods and Raw Nutrition
- Marion Nestle, PhD, MPH, Paulette Goddard Professor of Nutrition, Food Studies and Public Health at New York University
- Mark Bittman, New York Times Columnist, Bestselling Author
Her education has equipped Kathryn with extensive, cutting-edge knowledge in holistic nutrition, health coaching, and prevention. Drawing on her expertise, she works with clients like you to help make lifestyle changes and choose health-promoting ways that produce real and lasting results. Working with Kathryn, you will develop a deeper understanding of food and lifestyle choices that work best for you, improving your energy, balance, health, and happiness.
Each session will leave you feeling inspired and motivated. You’ll talk about things beyond food, seeking to bring balance to important elements of your life such as love and relationship as well as career and money.
During her 1:1 coaching program, Kathryn will personally and carefully guide you to make simple, small changes that transform your life.
Many people have issues releasing weight and feeling good, because their hormones are imbalanced. My training in the “Hormone Cure” with Dr. Sara Gottfried, was the ticket to success in helping to bring these hormonal women back into balance and joyfully living in the healthy, vital, beautiful body they desire.”
Today, Kathryn continues her lifelong journey of training and education, researching the latest foods, supplements, and techniques for health and happiness.
Are You Ready To Improve Your Own Health?
If you have questions re-balancing your hormones, renewing your energy, releasing weight, and loving your life again, please contact Kathryn to begin to take the first steps together to make those things happen for you!
The information and content on the Joyful Living website is not intended to replace an individual relationship with a qualified healthcare professional and is not intended as medical advice. Kathryn Chess and Joyful Living encourages you to continue consulting with and being treated by your primary care physician or other health care provider. Only a licensed medical professional can diagnose certain ailments and prescribe treatments and medications for you. Do not ignore or delay seeking medical advice or treatment because of any information obtained from Joyful Living. Consult your own Medical Professional regarding all nutritional supplements to evaluate if the supplements could adversely affect or react with any medications or pre-existing conditions. Stop any food or supplement immediately if you have any type of adverse reaction. Kathryn Chess and Joyful Living are not acting in the capacity of a doctor, licensed dietician, psychologist or any other licensed/registered professional. Kathryn Chess and Joyful Living will not diagnose, treat, or cure in any manner, any disease, condition, or other physical or mental human ailment.